|Job Title||-||Store Incharge|
|Note- Candidate should have good knowledge of Engineering store|
1. Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels in Udyog ERP or Company adopted System Software
2. Active participation in inventory stores audits.
3. Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
4. Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
5. Training of new inventory employees.
6. Proper checking of GRN and entry of received goods in software.
7. Accepting delivered packages and ensuring the proper amount is inside.
8. Follow up and checking with vendors for damaged goods or incorrect material (by email and phone call)
9. Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
10. Supervise the maintenance of a warehouse/storeroom and ensure proper arrangement of stock
11. Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
12. Should coordinate for dispatch
|Location||-||Vasai-East , Gauraipada|
|Experience||-||3 yrs||To||5 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9 Am To 7 Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Manufacturing|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Qualification||-||Graduate Or Postgraduate|
|Software Skill||-||Excel, Word, Udyog Erp|
|Age Limit||-||20 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Bonus And Paid Leave|
|Joining Period||-||15 Days|