|Job Title||-||ACCOUNTANT COORDINATOR|
|Note- Candidate should have experience of working in manufacturing industry|
1. Preparation of Delivery challan, E Way bill, Warranty letter & Packaging.
2. Coordination with the Service team.
3. Providing procurement data to the team.
4. Coordination with Clients about payment follow-ups. While client coordination you have to follow up with the office.
5. Coordination with vendors for purchase & material related work.
6. Account related all work NEFT form updating, Account entries, Vouchers entries. Preparation of cheques. & payment receipt.
7. Coordination with transport person at the time of dispatch.
8. Stock maintenance (Handling) updating regularly.
9. Work related to dispatch & packaging.
10. Inventory Management.
11. Task assigned as and when required by senior management.
12. Each and every work related to STP ETP Sales, Purchase, material tracking, and Expense Tracking.
13. Making Monthly & Quarterly reports
|Location||-||Virar West, Near Old Viva College|
|Experience||-||1 yrs||To||4 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||10.00 am To 7.00 pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Service / Manufacturing|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Software Skill||-||Talley Prime / Crm / Zoho Book Will Be An Add-On Benefit|
|Age Limit||-||23 Yrs||To||38 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Pf, bonus, paid leave, festival leave (after probation period)|
|Joining Period||-||Up to 7 days|