|Job Title||-||Store Incharge (Tally software)|
|Note- Candidate should have good working experience in Machines Manufacturing industry|
1. To receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order.
2. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals.
3. Ensure incoming materials are stored in a proper identified location.
4. To check the materials thoroughly for Identification & Traceability using bin tags for the incoming parts received and quality, quantity, specification, appearance condition etc.
5. To maintain an appropriate level of inventory all the time in the store.
6. Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities of upkeep.
7. Must have good skills in - Excel, data entry, inventory skills, data analysis etc.
8. Maintain and monitor the consumables for shop floor like coolant, rust preventive oil, hydraulic oil, diesel etc., and monitor in a log register for issuing to the shopfloor for accountability.
9. To pass the bills of the materials received from the vendor and send it to the Accounts department for payment.
10. To take action for disposal of scraps materials as per the procedure & shall identify suitably & store in a isolated area
11. Daily management of the overall material stores and listing the requirement to maintain minimum stock value.
12. Maintain the performance of the vendor by daily updation of incoming material and verify the adherence of schedule vs. actual and monitor the vendor performance by vendor delivery rating.
13. Material Order, follow up for delivery and processing challans.
14. Regular monitoring the material management, availability, minimum stock values.
15. Quarterly audit of material inventory.
|Location||-||Vasai East, Kaman|
|Experience||-||5 yrs||To||8 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9.30 Am To 6 Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Pharma Packaging Machines Mfg.|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Qualification||-||BE / Diploma (M.E) / Relevant Degree / Graduate|
|Software Skill||-||Tally software|
|Age Limit||-||28 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||PF, Bonus, Paid Leave, Pick & Drop from Naigaon Station|
|Joining Period||-||Up to 15 days|