|Job Title||-||Vendor Development Engineer|
|Note- Candidate should have good working experience in Machines Manufacturing industry|
1. Develop vendors for components manufacturing per our design, quality
requirements & costs.
2. Understanding of all machine tools and processes to assign right work to
respective vendors and Knowledge of 2D & 3D drawings.
3. Maintain history & records of vendors, costings, quality assessment.
4. Associate with manufacturing & assembling team for manufacturing
improvements & trouble shooting.
5. Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the
technical and commercial specification required for the project.
6. Project and timeline management, initial project capex and unit cist
7. Planning for cost reduction as per target, quality system & resources
related to new development and regular models year wish and budgeted
8. Follow up with vendors for stage inspection, timely delivery of material.
9. Resolve supply, quality, service, and invoicing issues with vendors.
Note- Candidate should have an engineering background & must have good knowledge of the market for job work process as per our design. (Packaging Industries prefer)
|Location||-||Vasai East, Kaman|
|Experience||-||4 yrs||To||5 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9.30 Am To 6 Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Pharma Packaging Machines Mfg. Company|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Qualification||-||BE / Diploma Mechanical|
|Software Skill||-||Tally software|
|Age Limit||-||25 Yrs.||To||40 Yrs.|
|Company Facility||-||PF, Bonus, Paid Leave, Pickup & Drop from Naigaon Station|
|Joining Period||-||Up to 15 days|