|Job Title||-||Design / Inspection & Testing Engineer|
|Important Note - Candidate should have good working experience in electrical panel manufacturing company|
1. To study customer’s requirements and prepare BOM, SLD, Wiring
diagram, and GA Drawing in consultation with Managing Partner.
2. To release BOM, Drawings, etc., after Managing Partners approval with
sign/stamp & Rev.No and coordinate with production panel Head &
Purchase for material procurement and manufacturing of panel.
3. To update BOM/GA Drawing etc. after successful in-process & Routine
4. To Coordinate with Customer and release approved FAT procedure and
guide QC engineer for Routine and acceptance test the of panel.
5. To get Panels manufactured, inspected, and tested as per the
6. To Coordinate for Customer and Third Party Inspections such as RDSO,
and RITES for finished goods inspection right from raising inspection
call till getting dispatch clearance note.
7. To prepare the final BOM, installation Manual, as-built drawing, etc.
after successful customer inspection.
8. To visit sites at customers end and where the panel is installed for
attending complaints if any.
Capabilities and competencies
1 Good communicator & Leader
2 Good understanding of Production & QA/QC procedures.
3 Candidate having knowledge of 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen systems, and
ISO, 9001 is preferable.
4 He shall be able for creation and maintenance of inspection & Test
|CTC Offer||-||Up To 40000||To|
|Experience||-||3 yrs||To||5 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9:30 Am To 6 Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Panel Mfg Company|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Diploma Or Degree In Electrical Engineering|
|Age Limit||-||25 Yrs||To||Above|
|Company Facility||-||Company Bus Service From Vasai Station, Pf, Esic, Yearly Bonus, 21 Yearly Paid Leave|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 20 Days|