|Job Title||-||Quality Engineer|
|1) Developing and implementing quality standards.|
2) Developing and implementing quality control systems.
3) Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
4) Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
5) Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
6) Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
7) Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
8) Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
9) Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Company Profile- XYZ (Original company name hide) Pvt Ltd is an entity, serving the WELDING and allied engineering needs of the industry in India and overseas since its inception in 1997. The small seed planted almost 25 years ago by its current Managing Director, Mr ABC (original name change), company has grown into an organization, carving out a niche expertise in welding viz; Welding Engineering and Metallurgy Dissimilar metal welding Preventive and Breakdown maintenance repairs by welding Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and special alloys fabrication Thermal Spray Coating, Weld Overlay and Cladding for wear and corrosion resistance. Non-Ferrous metal joining and custom-built fabrication Pressure Vessel and special equipment Design and Manufacturing Fabricated Assembly and Spares involving value addition in form of precision machining and surface finishing.
1) Thermosyphon vessels and Seal Support systems as per American Petroleum Institute - API 682
2) Level Transmission By-Pass Chambers and Venturimeters for Level and Flow Measurement.
3) Vessel, Tube and Coil Coolers and Recuperators
4) Centrifugal pump spares viz; wear rings, shaft protection sleeves, balancing drum liners and bushings.
5) Fabricated Casing and Housing for twin and triple screw pump
6) Air distribution manifolds and mask air stations for Nuclear Power plant
7) Fitness Equipment spares, play equipment and park furniture
8) Mechatronics assisted Panel and Skids for nitrous oxide dilution for Cement plant
|Location||-||Vasai East, Sativali Road|
|Duty Time||-||9.30Am To 6.30Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Fabrication Industry|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Diploma / BE Engineer|
|Software Skill||-||Ms Office|
|Age Limit||-||22 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Pf, Esic, Bonus, Leave Salary, Festival Leave|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 20 Days|