|Vacancy status||-||Vacancy Closed|
|Job Title||-||Production Engineer|
|1) Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.|
2) Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
3) Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
4) Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
5) Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
6) Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
7) Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
8) Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
9) Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
10) Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
11) Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
12) Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
13) Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
14) Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
15) Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
Company Profile- XYZ (Original company name hide) Pvt Ltd is an entity, serving the WELDING and allied engineering needs of the industry in India and overseas since its inception in 1997. The small seed planted almost 25 years ago by its current Managing Director, Mr ABC (original name change), company has grown into an organization, carving out a niche expertise in welding viz; Welding Engineering and Metallurgy Dissimilar metal welding Preventive and Breakdown maintenance repairs by welding Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and special alloys fabrication Thermal Spray Coating, Weld Overlay and Cladding for wear and corrosion resistance. Non-Ferrous metal joining and custom-built fabrication Pressure Vessel and special equipment Design and Manufacturing Fabricated Assembly and Spares involving value addition in form of precision machining and surface finishing.
1) Thermosyphon vessels and Seal Support systems as per American Petroleum Institute - API 682
2) Level Transmission By-Pass Chambers and Venturimeters for Level and Flow Measurement.
3) Vessel, Tube and Coil Coolers and Recuperators
4) Centrifugal pump spares viz; wear rings, shaft protection sleeves, balancing drum liners and bushings.
5) Fabricated Casing and Housing for twin and triple screw pump
6) Air distribution manifolds and mask air stations for Nuclear Power plant
7) Fitness Equipment spares, play equipment and park furniture
8) Mechatronics assisted Panel and Skids for nitrous oxide dilution for Cement plant
|Location||-||Vasai East, Sativali Road|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||4 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9.30Am To 6.30Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Fabrication Industry|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Diploma / BE Engineer|
|Software Skill||-||Ms Office|
|Age Limit||-||22 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Pf, Esic, Bonus, Leave Salary, Festival Leave|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 20 Days|