|Job Title||-||Purchase Coordinator Cum Back Office|
|1. Taking requirement of raw materials for job from the BOM of repetitive job ticket.|
2. Check stock position or raw material (free and not allocated)
3. Getting the quotation from Approved Vendors.
4. Preparing comparative statement wherever required.
5. Taking approval for the Rate, Vendor and Qty.
6. Preparing Purchase Order issue of the PO to Vendor.
7. To follow up with Vendor for receipt of material till its arrival in our factory.
8. Inform Production, Planning & Stores about likely date of arrival of material at factory.
9. For any change in Vendor Master Data, get the required documents from Vendor, check the same and get approval from Finance Head and handover to Fiancé for making changes in Master Data.
10. In case of any New Vendor Development
a) Send enquiry b) Get Quotation c) Get Vendor profile & Samples 4) Get the samples Approved or Acceptance from Production / QA
11. Evaluation of Vendor Performance for critical items once in quarter.
12. Give feedback to vendor on his performance score card by mail and ask him to improve performance whatever desire.
13. For rejected material, send back to suppliers with invoice.
14. Knowledge of ERP System.
15. Collection and feeding of Production related data accurately and send intimation to all con concerned about previous day Performance.
16. Provide purchase related information all concerned.
17. Ensure payment are made to Vendors as per approved timeline.
18. Preparation of Proforma Invoice (PI) for getting advance payment.
19. Preparation of cylinder specification sheet on approval of artwork.
20. Inform Accounts on receipt of Advance payment & after getting confirmation from Accounts about receipt of funds, inform dispatch for making delivery.
21. Preparing pending discount statement from various suppliers.
22. Any other work arise time to time
|CTC Offer||-||Up To||To||3 LPA|
|Duty Time||-||9:30 Am To 6:00 Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Printing & Packating|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Software Skill||-||Erp Software|
|Age Limit||-||25 Yrs||To||40 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||PF, ESIC, Paid Leave, Bonus|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 20 Days|