|Job Title||-||QA - Executive|
|1) To control inventory of control sample.|
2) Prepare process validation protocol and perform process validation
3) Prepare cleaning validation protocol and perform cleaning validation
4) Prepare product information package.
5) Responsible for document management system
6) Prepare departmental SOPs
7) Issuance and review BMR
8) Line clearance during the batch manufacturing and packing
9) monitoring cGMP compliance at shop floor
10) Timely updation of specification and method of analysis
11) Resolve customer queries
12) prepare and issuance of finished product labels
13) Participate in internal and external audits.
14) Prepare Annual Product review reports
15) Prepare documentation of Change control, deviations etc.
16) Ensure that outside party calibration and validations are done as per schedule.
17) Equipment Cleaning validation
18) QA- Dispensing Supervision
19) Calibration and qualification form external agencies
20) Assist investigations and resolve potential product quality issues to improve efficiency..
21) Conducting/assisting with internal self-inspection audits.
22) Ensure systems are in compliance with current SOPs.
23) Coordinate and/or conduct GMP training.
24) May perform additional duties as required.
25) Customer query resolution ( Market Complaint) & Product Documentations - (COA / MOA / MSDS / BMR / Declarations)
|Location||-||Vasai East, Near Highway|
|CTC Offer||-||up to 25000 in hand||+||PF. Bonus & Leave|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||3 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9am To 5.30pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Pharma|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||B.Pharma / M.Pharma|
|Software Skill||-||Ms office & GMP|
|Gender||-||Male or Female|
|Company Facility||-||Pf. Bonus , Leave As Per Policy|
|Joining Period||-||Up to 30 days|