|Job Title||-||Assistant Manager - QA|
|1) Timely renewal of license and certificates.|
2) Perform and monitor process validation activities.
3) Perform and monitor cleaning validation activities.
4) Ensure that procedure and specification are appropriate and followed
5) Ensure that appropriate manufacturing in process controls are implemented.
6) Ensure that in process controls are performed during operation and results are satisfactory.
7) Ensure that outside party calibration and validations are done as per schedule
8) Responsible for document management system
9) Prepare departmental SOPs & ensure systems are in compliance with current SOPs.
10) Issuance and review Batch Manufacturing record
11) Line clearance during the batch manufacturing and packing
12) monitoring cGMP compliance at shop floor
13) Timely updation of specification and method of analysis
14) Resolve customer queries
15) Participate in internal and external audits.
16) Responsible for Batch release in absence of Quality Assurance Manager
17) Manage the CAPA system and ensure that appropriate corrective, preventive actions are implemented.
18) Handling of product complaints
19) Implementing recall procedures if necessary
20) External Equipment Qualifications
21) Change Control - Any deviations / specifications through change control/Controlling and documenting changes through change control to ensure that no unnecessary changes are made.
22) Annual product review
23) Vendor Qualification & Vendor Evaluation
24) Deviation study and approvals
25) Quality Improvement Management
26) System, Process & Statutory compliance
|Location||-||Vasai East, Near Highway|
|CTC Offer||-||up to 35000||+|
PF. Bonus & Leave
|Duty Time||-||9am To 5.30pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Pharma|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||B.Pharma / M.Pharma|
|Software Skill||-||Ms office|
|Gender||-||Male or Female|
|Company Facility||-||Pf. Bonus, Leave as Per Policy|
|Joining Period||-||Up to 30 days|