|Job Title||-||Design & Development Engineer|
|1. To study customer’s requirements and prepare BOM, SLD, Wiring diagram, and GA Drawing in consultation with Managing Partner.|
2. To release BOM, Drawings, etc., after Managing Partners approval with sign/stamp & Rev. No and coordinate with production panel Head & Purchase for material procurement and manufacturing of panel.
3. To update BOM/GA Drawing etc. after successful in-process & Routine Testing.
4. To Coordinate with Customer and release approved FAT procedure and guide QC engineer for Routine and acceptance test the of panel.
5. To get Panels manufactured, inspected, and tested as per the approved drawing.
6. To Coordinate for Customer and Third Party Inspections such as RDSO, and RITES for finished goods inspection right from raising inspection call till getting dispatch clearance note.
7. To prepare the final BOM, installation Manual, as-built drawing, etc. after successful customer inspection.
8. To visit sites at customers end and where the panel is installed for attending complaints if any.
Key Results Area-
9) Understanding of electrical panel components and selection of component
10) Making electrical drawings in Auto cad ( should know Auto cad ) & capable of reading/understand drawing
11) Systematic approach for trouble shooting of electric panel.
12) Inclination towards ISO documentation / maintaining reports or at least understands importance of documentation
13) Good observation & communication skill – able to convey message ( in writing or verbally – in any language)
14) Ready for site visit for attending complaints, if required.
Capabilities and competencies
15) Good communicator & Leader
16) Good understanding of Production & QA/QC procedures.
17) Candidate having knowledge of 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen systems, and ISO, 9001 is preferable.
18) He shall be able for creation and maintenance of inspection & Test procedures.
|Location||-||Vasai East, Gauraipada|
|Duty Time||-||9:00Am To 5:30Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Panel|
|Type of company||-||Manufacturing|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Age Limit||-||No age limits|
|Company Facility||-||PF / Yearly Bonus / Yearly Leave|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 15 Days|