|Job Title||SMT Incharge (Surface-mount technology)|
|* Performs operation, setup, and product changeover|
* Verify PCB identification, program name, conveyor width, solder paste, mistake proofing
* Performing quality inspections at each stage to ensure product is built per customer specifications and industry standards
* Operate the machine, which includes understanding the sequence of events, the control panel and indicators, and understand how to replenish supplies and components per Standard Operating Procedures
* Manage each machine (Screen printer, pick and place and Reflow)
* Perform house keeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Consistently meet all productivity and deadline goals and ensure that the area is kept clean and free of hazards at all times, and machines should be prepared for the next job when possible to save time
* Responsible for loading materials into machines for production, and inspecting the objects produced.
Adhere to ESD and company safety requirements.
* Adapts to changes in the work environment, Ability to deal with frequent
change, delays, or unexpected events
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and
promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure
* Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to
increase productivity; Works quickly
* Able to make programs for pick and place and reflow machine.
|Experience||-||3 yrs||To||7 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9Am To 6Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Manufacturing|
|Type of company||-||Pvt.Ltd|
|Weekly Off||-||Any One Day In Week|
|Qualification||-||B.E. In Electronics, Electrical|
|Age Limit||-||24 Yrs||To||30 Yrs|