|Job Title||-||Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)|
|1. Carry out corrective & preventive maintenance of electrical & mechanical machinery in the premises.|
2. Mainly responsible for shop floor equipment’s maintenance of process plant & formulation department.
3. Allocate maintenance work to workers & maintenance technicians as per the schedule, Attend to break down maintenance immediately & ensure minimum down time.
4. Ensure a good machinery performance and to minimize break down.
5. Daily checking of utility, equipment’s, centrifugal , Boiler , Air compressor, chilling Plants, Cooling towers, HVAC system , Thermopack, FBD system, sifter , reactors.
6. Arrange list for spares for Electrical Maintenance tasks and managing inventory levels.
7. Arranging necessary spares for Electrical Maintenance tasks and managing inventory levels.
8. Carry out the modifications and improvements for cost reduction and productivity gains.
9. Maintenance of All Motor Control center & Panel Control centers.
10. To get work done from all Engineering Contractor’s activity in the premises.
11. Electrical earthing testing & recording.
12. Electrical panels testing for cable terminations, panel condition, proper earthing.
13. Handle electrical regulatory authorities.
14. To follow safety norms while working in the premises.
About Company -:
XYZ is a manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and intermediates for usage in veterinary and human health. We cater to various global companies to custom manufacture high quality pharmaceuticals with reliability and flexibility.
Our business is modelled around the changing customer demands and our ability to offer value-added innovative solutions to meet and even exceed these demands.
|Location||-||Maharashtra > palghar > Boisar Midc|
|Experience||-||5 yrs||To||7 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9:30Am To 6:00Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Pharmaceutical|
|Type of company||-||Limited|
|Software Skill||-||Basic Computer Knowledge|
|Age Limit||-||30 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Pf , Bonus , Paid Leave ,Conveyance|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 30 Days|