|Job Title||-||Quality Engineer|
1) Prepare production vs rejection chart daily.
2) Interact with customer/their QA person on twice a week per customer.
3) Filing of quality related documents as per ISO norms.
4) Train Operator / workers / Supervisor / Director, on producing zero defect products
5) Maintain calibration report of Tools / Fixtures / Instruments / Gauges
6) Involve in new development and enhance your skill to grow into a R&D executive.
Company Product - School Bench & Storage racks
1) Company does not provide PF facility. Do not apply for this job if you are looking for PF facility
2) Required only local candidate
|Location||-||Virar East, Chandansar|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||4 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||8:30 am To 6 pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Sheetmetal industry|
|Type of company||-||Partnership|
|Qualification||-||Diploma / BE Mechanical|
|Software Skill||-||MS Office, Mailing skill,|
|Age Limit||-||24 Yrs||To||30 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Bonus & Paid leave (After probation period)|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 15 Days|