|• To analyze and release the Raw / Packing materials and finished goods Rubber and Plastic as per methods / SOPs and maintain the records and inform the results to Q.A Manager.
• Identification of inspection and test status at Laboratory.
• To maintain high standards of Housekeeping/ safety in laboratory.
• Implementation of statistical techniques.
• To carry out IPQC/IPQA during the manufacturing stages.
• To conduct various LAB TEST as and when required.
• To give proper reports of TEST to Higher Authorities as and when asked.
• To issue labels for samples and different products.
• To prepare/maintain reports of QA department as per ISO guidelines.
• To prepare COA as per customer specified or in house standard format.Rejection Analysis.Preparing CAPA.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves XYZ (Original Company Name Hide) as a leading manufacturer of plastic packaging products for pharmaceutical industry
We are equipped with the robust infrastructure that consists of all the latest machinery and equipment. We manufacture our products using Hi-tech Moulds and best quality raw materials. As per the GMP standards we manufacture our products as per the GMP standards to ensure our products are dust free. As per customer requirements we also supply products which are ETO Sterilised and irradiated with gamma radiation to ensure the products are free of micro-organisms during production or packing process. Our products go through stringent checking during online in process and finished product considering the set GMP standards.
Company Product -
1) Tablet Container
2) Measuring Cups
3) Plastic Dropper
5) Caps And Closures
6) Dropper Bottle
7) Bottle Cap
|Vasai Waliv Phata
|9Am To 5:30Pm
|Type of Industries
|Type of company
|B.Sc, B.Tech In Machenical Or Plastic ,Diploma In Mechanical And Plastic,
|Male Or Female Any
|Bonus. (No Pf Facility)
|Up To 10 Days