|Job Title||-||Supply Chain Management Executive Manager|
|In Supply chain management coordinates, organizes, and oversees all activities involved in|
the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the companys goods.
• Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
• Coordination for internal audit
• Coordination for MRM and provide required data
• Periodical Evaluation of supplier and service provider
• Identify improvement areas and opportunities for process performance
• Identify risks involve in process and ensure that actions being taken to reduce risks
• Ensure Environment and safety aspects are communicated within the team and external
interested parties e.g. vendors, service providers.
• Preparing Pre & Post shipment documents, like Invoice, Packing List, Bill Of Lading, bill of
exchange, B.R.C & Other Certificates like Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificate, Etc.
• Complete coordination with suppliers from all over the India for movement of Goods & also
checking the consignments if required.
• Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors
affecting the supply chain.
• Responsible for selection process participation and training process
• Handling Imports and Export Logistics procedure, process with complete vendor
management and documentation
• Handle Clearance Cost Especially Shipping Liners Cost & CFS Cost through CHA /
• Finalization & Negotiation of Fees / Agency Charges with CHA / Forwarders / Transporters
/ Insurance Agents etc.
• Handle RODTEP, MEIS, FMS, FPS, DEPB, Duty Drawback, Advanced License, EPCG License
• Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the
company, at sites, and in the factory.
• Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase
efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
• Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality
and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
• Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of
warehousing and distribution.
• Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping
• Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes, product line extension, or new
product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
• Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery
requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other
• Present MRM data to MR/Management as required.
• Responsible for effectiveness of corrective actions
• Communicate with vendors for material dispatch schedules and logistic requirement
• Corrective actions required from vendor / supplier end.
• Responsible for providing required information to internal stake holders on purchase.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
|CTC Offer||-||UP TO||To||4.80 LPA|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||5 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||10Am To 6:30Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Manufacturing|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Software Skill||-||Ms Office- Especially Ms Excel, Ppt , Ms Outlook, Erp With Inventory|
|Gender||-||Male / Female|
|Age Limit||-||Up To||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Yearly Bonus & All Other Benefits As Per Company’S Standard Rules And|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 30 Days|