|Job Title||-||Cost Estimation Engineer|
|Note - Candidate should have good knowledge of sheet metal fabrication industry |
1) Assist in preparing cost data for proposals and contract negotiations.
2) Determine project scope, define requirements, works with UFI team and others to coordinate production, meet deadlines and customer requirements.
3) Follow the Estimating life‐cycle in accordance with prescribed standards and procedures.
4) Establish quote priorities based on evaluation and analysis of overall opportunities.
5) Develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Performs performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications, including the consistent use of applicable procedures.
6) Provide financial reporting, trending data. Perform data analysis and development.
7) Develop and/or revise manufacturing processes, procedures, work instructions.
In the Year 2010, XYZ (original company name hide) was established as a part of our backward integration plan, with a clear focus on manufacturing and Service providing of Finished Components such as LED Display Fabrication, Metal Display Rack, Control Panel Fabrication, Commercial Kitchen Equipment and CNC Punching Services, etc.
|Location||-||Nalasopara Phata, Near Highway|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||3 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9Am To 6Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||fabrication industry|
|Type of company||-||Partnership|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Diploma Or BE In Mechanical/Production|
|Software Skill||-||Excel/Outlook/Design Auto Cad|
|Gender||-||Male Or Female Any|
|Age Limit||-||24 Yrs||To||29 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Bonus, PaidLeave & Conveyance (No pf facility)|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 15 Days|