|Job Title||-||Purchase Executive|
1. Procurement of raw material understanding requirements from stores.
2. Preparing & maintaining requisition received from stores.
3. PO Approval from senior management and mail to vendors and keep track of PO.
4. Vendors follow up for raw material as per PO and arrange raw material as per schedule.
5. Purchase bill Maintaining, Verifying, Checking & follow up.
6. Entering bill entries into tally system every month.
7. Coordinating with suppliers for ordering of material and ensuring that all material is received in time as per specifications and when received.
8. Update Creditors list every month.
9. Ensure that all documentation /Reports related to purchase are maintained up to date as on ISO 9001:2015.
10. Procuring spare parts for day-to-day functioning (All type of drill, insert …etc.) for production department.
11. Researching & developing New Vendor.
12. Inspecting stock and reporting any fault item immediately to vendors as per company specification and ensure quality in maintained.
13. Price negotiations with various vendors for best costing.
14. Prepare product for data sheet purchases, including cost analyses.
15. Coordinate with accounts department for payments of suppliers to ensure accuracy.
16. Negotiating with potential vendors to achieve lowest costing ensuring quality of product purchased.
|Monthly CTC Offer||-||18000||To||20000|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||4 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9.30Am To 6.00Pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Other|
|Type of company||-||llp|
|Qualification||-||Graduate/Undergraduate/Degree/ Diploma Holder|
|Software Skill||-||Word, Excel|
|Gender||-||Male Or Female Any|
|Age Limit||-||25 Yrs||To||35 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Will Discuss At The Time Of Interview|
|Joining Period||-||Up To 10 Days|