|Job Title||Purchase Executive|
1) We are looking for Purchase executive for procurement of products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
2) Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
3) Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
1) Research potential vendors.
2) Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
3) Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
4) Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
5) Review quality of purchased products.
6) Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
7) Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
8) Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
9) Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
10) Coordinating with production and NPD team to ensure their material requirements are fulfilled.
|Location||-||Waliv Phata (Vasai)|
|Experience||-||2 yrs||To||5 yrs|
|Duty Time||-||9 am - 6:30 pm|
|Type of Industries||-||Manufacturing|
|Type of company||-||Private Limited|
|Weekly Off||-||Only Sunday|
|Qualification||-||Graduate Or Mechanical Engineer|
|Software Skill||-||Excel, Tally, MS Office|
|Gender||-||Male / Female|
|Age Limit||-||21 Yrs||To||30 Yrs|
|Company Facility||-||Paid Leaves, Bonus, PF & ESIC|